As part of the development of our innovative electronic products activities, we want to build a team to continue the development and marketing of our innovative products, meeting a proven need, designed and manufactured in a logic of reduced environmental impact.
We are looking for an electronic and embedded software engineer.
Electronic and embedded software engineer
You are a person interested in technologies, passionate and competent in electronics as well as in embedded software. You want to participate and invest in the development of a motivating, ambitious and eco-responsible industrial project.
Junior or experienced, you know how to show initiative, autonomy, rigor and organization.
As an engineer at Ratiotech Engineering, your role will be to:
- Participate in the definition of hardware and software technical solutions
- Design and document analog and digital electronic functions
- Enter the electrical diagrams, carry out the routing of the boards, generate the manufacturing files
- Carry out laboratory measurements and tests
- Design and document embedded software functions
- Code, compile, test, debug and validate embedded software on hardware target
We are looking for an engineer with:
- At least 2 years of experience in the development of electronic boards and embedded software
- Good knowledge of analog and digital electronic functions
- Knowledge of SPI, I2C, UART protocols, ideally Bluetooth, Wifi and USB
- Ideally, experience in electrical circuit simulation using Spice
- Schematic entry and routing of electronic boards, ideally using Altium Designer
- Realization of measurements using instruments such as oscilloscope, signal generator, multimeter and ideally spectrum analyzer, near field probes and ammeter clamp
- Development of embedded software in low-level C language and RTOS on microcontroller target
- Work on innovative and challenging technical projects
- High performance test and measurement laboratory equipment
- Possibility of remote working up to 2 days a week
- Mutual and pension
How to apply
Write to email@example.com, enclose a resume and tell us about your previous experiences and your motivations for the position.